Registered Company Information
- Registered Company: GrowMoree Limited
- Registered in England & Wales
- Registered Address: 23 Mercia Grove, London, England, SE13 6BJ
- Registered Company Number: 13125576
- VAT Number:
In these conditions the following terms shall have the following meaning: “The Company” means GrowMoree Limited. “Customer” means the customer of the company. “Contract” means any contract for the sale of goods by The Company to the Customer.
Payments will be pre-authorised at the time of placing an order. No goods shall be supplied without payment.
We use PayPal’s secure payment gateway; they handle the transaction on our behalf and as such we do not at any time gain access to your full payment method details, except your address which is necessary in order for us to fulfil your order. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
When we have the items of your order in stock it is despatched quickly. In the UK we use FedEx or Royal Mail.
- UK customers – Orders should be with you within 1 – 3 working days after dispatch.
- European customers – Orders should be with you within 3 – 4 working days after dispatch.
You will be responsible for any import duties and taxes on your international order. In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for additional information.
Items ordered that are in stock should be dispatched within 24 hours of the order being placed. GrowMoree holds limited stock in our warehouse and sometimes your order may be placed in a queue to be delivered, we will try and inform you if this is the case and when you can expect delivery.
Claims arising from damage, delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to GrowMoree within seven working days of delivery. GrowMoree shall be afforded reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall if so requested in writing or verbally by GrowMoree, promptly return any of the goods subject to any claim and any packing materials securely packaged to Hiut Denim for examination.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods have not been delivered, or have been delivered damaged, or are not of the correct quantity, GrowMoree shall at its option, replace them with similar goods, or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods are defective GrowMree shall at its option, replace them with similar goods or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- In no circumstances shall the liability of GrowMoree to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the goods.
Under the United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days after the order receipt date, as long as the items are in their original condition, with all tickets and tags attached. At GrowMoree we offer a 90 day returns policy from the date of receiving the goods. In this instance, all refunds exclude postage costs, unless a mistake has been made by us.